And so we are on a Mexican food craze! Saw a Facebook post from BJ's friend and we just had to try this out.
B&T Mexican Kitchen is located at the G/F of Sekai Bldg, Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills, San Juan. If you're coming from Greenhills shopping center going to New Manila, it's the building right after Mercury Drug and Madison Square.
Servings are big! We ordered their soft tacos and chicken mole meal. You can customize your meal, in our case we made our soft tacos (3 pcs) - 1 fish, 1 shrimp, 1 beef. The fish is the best one for us.
We also loved the chicken mole meal. It's chicken with rice, tortillas and chocolate, yes you read it right! It sounds and looks weird (as it looked like dinuguan) but tastes good - sweet, spicy with that distinct Mexican flavor. But if you're not the adventurous type, don't order this one.
I was intrigued with their tamarind drink so I ordered one. Being a sampaloc lover, I loved this one as it really tasted like sampaloc! You can order it virgin or spiked. I ordered the virgin one as I did not feel getting tipsy late in the afternoon haha!
Total bill is P820, a dish averages around 300-350. Our orders can actually fit 3-4 people, as we still had leftovers. I suggest going with a big group to be able to try out their different dishes like burritos (heard this is also a big one!), nachos, fajitas, pizza, burger, etc. They also serve Pepsi products and imported beers.
We're the only customers when we came in at around 5:30pm, but I expect this to be packed at night. Parking might be a problem, as I think there are only 15-20 slots in the building.
We'll be back again, care to join us? :)
Happy eating!
P.S.
Here's my food partner, while waiting for our orders (gutom na ata)







No comments:
Post a Comment