Thus when I saw a shop called Outlet Store in San Juan, I checked it out immediately. Outlet Store is located at 2/F Ongpauco Sisters Building, P. Guevarra cor. Wilson St., San Juan, Metro Manila. Store hours is from 10am to 9pm.
The store carries a variety of branded factory overruns such as F21, aeropostale, banana rep, old navy, etc.
Here are my finds:
P359 for the off-white/cream blouse below.
P495 for this peach lacey blouse.
As both are neutral colors, it will be perfect for any of my jeans or slacks!
I gave my mobile number so I can be included in their SMS blasts for new arrivals. I will surely visit again!
I also found this pair of comfort plus soft pink pumps from one of my favorite shoe stores - Payless! While strolling around Greenhills, I visited the store just to check if there are any good deals for my size 8 feet. I saw this last pair and only costs P567 from its original price of P945! I didn't hesitate to buy this as I always have a hard time buying shoes since my feet are wide and i have bunions :(
I love my bargain finds this month, what are yours? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment